London Chauffeur Service Post Pandemic (COVID)
November 8, 2021
After a long few years of being closed due to COVID, we are officially back in business for our Drive My Car service in 2022! Read below for more information on how our chauffeur services have changed and how it will effect you.
In early 2020, just before the first lockdown we suspended all our services due to the COVID pandemic. With the nature of our business involving customer interaction in small spaces (inside vehicles) while we chauffeur them, it was not viable for us to stay open.
Like many other small businesses, we were hit hard by the COVID pandemic and we’d like to apologise to all our customers who tried to contact us during the pandemic, unfortunately we were unable to respond to a lot of individual inquiries or provide any of our usual chauffeur services and therefore have had to make changes to the way we operate.
As always, a top priority for us is keeping our customers safe and now that incorporates the new norm of COVID rules i.e. sanitation and protection which we are committed to following to keep all customers and drivers safe.
The way we accept bookings has now changed
- We no longer accept cash payments.
- Customers are no longer required to pay an initial deposit.
- Payment must be made in full for the booking to be confirmed, the deposit will be included in this amount
- In the event of a cancellation, we will deduct the deposit amount and any fees* from the total amount.
- Pick-up time must be at least 6 hours from time of booking.
- As we are no longer operating at the same capacity as before, please expect delays in responses to all correspondence.
- As we have had to scale back on our services, please expect us to be booked most days if there are no drivers available.
Luxury chauffeur driven car hire after covid
In addition to these Drive My Car changes, we are focusing less on our luxury car hire services such as wedding car chauffeur hire while we restructure the business. We hope to be back at full capacity sometime in 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will do our best to get back to you.
We hope you and your families have all remained safe during these unprecedented few years and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.